Atlantic Baptistrecognizes that ministering to children is a high priority but also acknowledges that the responsibility for children’s ministry first belongs to the parents. ABC offers age-appropriate opportunities for children to be involved and we always welcome parent participation. So it is our mission to assist parents with the spiritual training of their children by:
- Having the Scripture as the foundation of our content
- Encouraging spiritual training as a core lifestyle of the home
- Providing a safe and loving environment at church
- Communicating the gospel with clarity and urgency
- Giving the children regular opportunities to trust Christ
- Allowing the children to serve God as soon as they are ready
The ABC Kids Choir Ministry was created to lead children to the throne of God through worship.
11:00 AM – 12:00 AM – ABC Children’s Church is separated into the following age groups:
- 1 – 3 years old
- 4 – 6 years old
- 7 – 10 years old
The Awana Clubs Ministry at Atlantic Baptist Church is a Bible-centered program for children ages 4 years old thru 5th grade that focuses on learning God’s word in a fun atmosphere. We provide a consistent, positive teaching and training that builds strong moral and spiritual values. Children learn about the reality of God and truth of the Bible. Incentives and awards are used to encourage children to progress. The name Awana is derived from the first letters of “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed” found in 2 Timothy 2:15. The purpose of Awana is to reach boys and girls with the gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.
To learn more about Awana click here.